This notice has been last updated April 10th 2019.
This notice sets out the way in which Pact and Partners collect and use information about you in a way that is consistent with its responsibilities and your rights under relevant privacy laws. Please read it carefully so that you understand how your information is used.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY TERMS OR PRACTICES DESCRIBED IN THIS PRIVACY NOTICE, THEN PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
WHY IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED?
Pact and Partners International is retained by leading organizations to identify and place senior executive professionals. Your personal data is collected with the main purpose of presenting you with relevant career opportunities. Pact and Partners reserve the right to send out information not related to career opportunities, however this is a rare event.
WHAT INFORMATION IS COLLECTED?
When submitting your résumé through the forms available on this website, Pact and Partners typically collect your current and previous employers, details of your work, skills and experiences, education and qualifications.
And, for example, we may collect certain information automatically when you visit this Website, including:
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Other unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers;
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting the Services;
- Pages you view and links you click within the Services;
- Information about your interactions with e-mail messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were received, opened, or forwarded;
- And Standard Server Log Information.
WHAT HAPPENS WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your personal data will be held to be able to place you to the most suitable position according to your background and experience. Your personal information may be used to contact you to discuss the opportunity. In rare occasions your personal information may be used to send you other types of information.
WHO IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARED WITH?
Your personal information will only be made visible to the companies working with Pact and Partners when you are put forward for an opportunity, as well as some of our service providers.
This includes companies that may be located outside of the European Union or the United States. In such cases Pact and Partners takes all due measures to make sure such transfers are secured.
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION HELD?
Pact and Partners will hold your data for no longer than 2 years before seeking confirmation that you continue to agree to it.
You have the right to request access to your own personal information from Pact and Partners. This is sometimes known as a ‘subject access request’.
Additionally, you have the right to request:
- that any inaccurate information held about you is corrected
- that information about you is deleted in certain situations
- that your personal information is not used anymore for certain purposes
- that your personal information is provided to you in a portable format
- that decisions about you are not made by wholly automated means
Many of the rights listed above are limited to certain defined circumstances and requests may not always be fulfilled. In such case, you will be told.
You can exercise your rights listed above by sending an email at email@example.com
If you choose to make a request to exercise any of these rights, an answer shall be made in a timely manner and no later than one month.
If you have any question with how are using your personal information is used or about how a request was handled, then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You also have the right to complain to your local Data Protection Authority and a full list can be found here